1. Denny’s “Grand Slamwich (two scrambled eggs, sausage, crispy bacon, shaved ham, mayonnaise and American cheese on potato bread grilled with a maple spice spread. Served with crispy hash browns)” — for those who don’t get enough fat, salt, and calories at breakfast.
2. Citibank telling its
victims cardholders that “We’re
continuing to make your statement clearer than ever,” but only after fighting tooth
and nail in opposition to the bill that forced them to do it.
3. Toyota blowing its reputation for safety and quality by making millions of defective cars and then hiding the ball from the feds and consumers.
4. Tobacco and food industry shill Center for Consumer Freedom saying that there is “no clear relationship between obesity and access to fast-food restaurants.”
5. Congressman Joe Wilson heckling the President.
6. Wonder® Smartwhite™ bread “for families who prefer the taste of white bread.”
7. Rush Limbaugh